Search Engine Optimization (SEO) SLA
Our Agreement is between our Clients and Tiny Giant Marketing Agency (from hereinafter referred to as TG)
1. TG will provide the Client with Search Engine Optimization Services (hereinafter referred to as “SEO”) as described in this Agreement. TG will use specific keywords and/or phrases to improve the search engine ranking of, and/or position the contents of the Client’s website.
2. The total fee for the SEO services to be provided is agreed at the beginning of your service and is based on Small Business, Large Business, and Aggressive Services. All fees must be paid in full prior to the start of campaign. TG SEO services are intended to serve two main purposes: 1) to provide the Client with increased exposure in search engines, and 2) to drive targeted organic online traffic to the site.
- TG SEO Services will include (based on level of agreed service):
- All SEO Services: Researching keywords and phrases to select appropriate, relevant search terms (up to 10 phrases).
- All SEO Services: Obtaining “back links” from other related websites and directories in order to generate link popularity and traffic.
- All SEO Services: Editing and/or optimization of text for various html tags, meta data, page titles, and page text as necessary (up to 10 pages).
- All SEO Services: Analysis and recommendations on optimal website structure, navigation, code, etc. for best SEO purposes.
- Large and Aggressive SEO Services: Recommend, as required, additional web pages or content for the purpose of “catching” keyword/phrase searches.
- Large and Aggressive SEO Services: Create traffic and ranking reports for clientsite.tld and any associated pages showing rankings in the major search engines.
- Large and Aggressive SEO Services: Writing Monthly or Quarterly blog/articles with the intent to increase content depth with targeted keywords and long-tail keyword phrases.
3. For the purposes of receiving professional SEO services, Client agrees to provide the following:
- Administrative/backend access to the website for analysis of content and structure.
- Permission to make changes for the purpose of optimization and to communicate directly with any third parties, e.g., your web designer, if necessary.
- Unlimited access to existing website traffic statistics for analysis and tracking purposes.
- A single email address for the purposes of contacting Client with results. Each Client will provide a single contact and no more.
- Authorization to use client pictures, logos, trademarks, web site images, pamphlets, content, etc., for any use as deemed necessary by company for search engine optimization purposes.
- If Client’s site is lacking in textual content, TG will increase content in order to meet standards for optimal SEO results.
4. Client must acknowledge the following with respect to SEO services:
- All fees are non-refundable.
- All fees, services, documents, recommendations, and reports are confidential.
- TG has no control over the policies of search engines with respect to the type of sites and/or content that they accept now or in the future. The Client’s website may be excluded from any directory or search engine at any time at the sole discretion of the search engine or directory.
- Due to the competitiveness of some keywords/phrases, ongoing changes in search engine ranking algorithms, and other competitive factors, TG does not guarantee #1 positions or consistent top 10 positions for any particular keyword, phrase, or search term. However, if TG fails to increase traffic to the site by 10% after 16 weeks of services, TG will continue SEO services at no added cost to the Client until such a percentage is met.
- Google has been known to hinder the rankings of new websites (or pages) until they have proven their viability to exist for more than “6” months of time. This is referred to as the “Google Sandbox.” TG assumes no liability for ranking/traffic/indexing issues related to Google Sandbox penalties.
- Occasionally, search engines will drop listings for no apparent or predictable reason. Often, the listing will reappear without any additional SEO. Should a listing be dropped during the SEO campaign and does not reappear within 30 days of campaign completion, TG will re-optimize the website/page based on the current policies of the search engine in question.
Linking to “bad neighborhoods” or getting links from “link farms” can seriously damage all SEO efforts. TG does not assume liability for the Client’s choice to link to or obtain a link from any particular website without prior consultation.
5. TG is not responsible for changes made to the website by other parties that adversely affect the search engine rankings of the Client’s website.
6. Additional Services not listed herein (such as managing pay-per click campaigns, copywriting, link baiting, etc.) will be provided for a fee.
7. The Client guarantees any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork provided to TG for inclusion on the website above are owned by the Client or that the Client has received permission from the rightful owner(s) to use each of the elements, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend TG and its subcontractors from any liability or suit arising from the use of such elements.
8. TG is not responsible for the Client overwriting SEO work to the Client’s site. (e.g., Client/webmaster uploading over work already provided/optimized). The Client will be charged an additional fee for re-constructing content, based on the hourly rate of $75 per hour. Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, TG obligation to provide free SEO services shall cease in the event the Client’s conduct overwrites the SEO services provided. For example, if the Client’s webmaster uploads content without consulting TG, then TG obligation to provide SEO services for free shall terminate.
Although we’ll be sad to see you go, we understand business needs are always changing. We require a 30-day notice of any termination.
We’ll work with you to provide and transfer any results and work outside of the Client’s website only after one year of uninterrupted service.
LET’S KICK-START YOUR STRATEGY
Your one-time consultation fee includes:
Our monthly strategy includes:
As part of our SEO plan, we continuously monitor results through Analytics, update the website for better conversions (CRO), and update the strategy to achieve better ranking and leads. A good strategy should always be evolving for improvements.
We Solve Real Problems
what can we do for you?
Target audience campaigns with brand-building content
Ensure these search engines understand who you are and what you offer.
Drive more relevant traffic to a website through proper keyword utilization.
It is not always an all-or-nothing strategy that wins the race.
Content is king, and a well-structured website designed for conversion is critical.
Be the expert in your field with relevant content and customer nurturing.